CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I have a couple last minute Holiday projects to share. This one is a ginger bread house that my friend Taylor and I made. This whimsical little house took about 5 hours to make and was totally worth it.


It was a kit from Michael's but we added a ton of custom details. My favorite is the candy wreath. I cut up a couple of the spearmint candies, then attached them to a peppermint candy, and lastly added red candy dots as holly berries. We also added a lolly pop lane and coconut snow.

I hope you like the last hurrahs of my Holiday fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun making it. Love the wreath.

InSite said...

Sure was worth it...looked gorgeous and tasted wonderful when we deconstructed it!

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read more about this topic. Thnx for giving this information.