CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Undiscovered Talent

Christine over at Chocolate and Steel has this really great feature, where she highlights some of the great undiscovered talent on etsy. I really love this idea, so my Weekend Eye Candy this week features all undiscovered talent over at esty. These folks have created some really great work and are yet to have the sales they deserve.


These artisans can be found on etsy in the following shops;

1. LRP.Photo 2. Sterling Roots 3. Jen Kiaba Photography 4. Nap. Play. Bark. Love Barklee. 5. The Peppermint Forest 6. Unusual Birthday Cards 7. Karen Sam Norgard 8. Foursight Designs 9. Jane E. Roberti

Now I'm off to Such and Such and Chocolate and Steel for their weekend inspirations.

3 comments:

Lora Hart said...

OMG Loooove Karen Sam Norgard. Such yummy candy this week!

Paige said...

I actually picked her knowing you would love her little ladies.

Calie @ Lovebarklee said...

Thank you for featuring my leash holder! I'm loving your blog :) You're now on my shop homepage.

Thanks!
Calie@Lovebarklee