CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy - Minnesota Edition

I'm visiting family this week in Minnesota, my state of origin. Minnesota is so beautiful I want to share it with you for this weekend's eye candy. I hope you enjoy my great birth state.



You can find the amazing photographers who took these shots on flickr:
1. Scott County, Minnesota, 2. Float Plane ride, 3. Split Rock Dawn at -55 degrees, 4. Cascade Falls - Lake Superior, 5. Northern Glow, 6. Duluth Minnesota, 7. Stone Arch Bridge Minneapolis Minnesota, 8. Minnesota Farmland Near Harmony, 9. Minneapolis Winter Cherry , Spoonbridge, Minnesota

You might ask, "If it's so beautiful why don't you live there?" And my answer would be "because I'm a total wimp and for 6 months a year it could be 40 degrees below zero on any given day. And did I mention what a wimp I am?".

Don't forget to check out all the Weekend Eye Candy from;
Such and Such
The Ornamentalist
and
Chocolate and Steel

4 comments:

Michelle Ross said...

Wow Paige, beautiful pictures. I'm a whip too, and you didn't even mention snow! Hope you're having a good time.

Calie said...

Wonderful pictures! Being from Minnesota these pictures make me realize that I seem to take the scenery for granted!

~ Lora Hart Jewels ~ said...

Sooo Beautiful Paige! Why is it you live here again? There are coats you know. And these new fangled things called heaters!

Why didn't I know you were going home? Is Mike with you? Prolly not. Have fun with the kids.

RosyRevolver said...

Gorgeous pics! I'm a sucker for landscapes and sunsets. And I'm a total wimp too.